Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 462 – (AD 892) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 13 More Days on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals to date: 18,689.6 miles; 30,078.1 kilometers.


Today, following the Google Bicycle path, I am located on Maria River Road in Crescent Head, New South Wales. As long as I follow this path I believe the little drag-on Google Map Man will disappear for a while. In other words, I don’t think that the Google Mobile group never venture out on these paths/roads.

Countdown – 286 miles. At this rate 13 more days.



Gov. Scott Walker is in. An even 20 notable (?) candidates are now running for our 2016 Presidential election. (And my dyslexia is in high gear this morning on my keyboard.) According to The Green Papers dot com there are now 550 candidates. So if there are 484 more days until the next election that means that I have to research 1.13 candidates every day ‘til then.

July 13, 2015, 8:24 am – Customs Clearance, United Clearance. Sleep Jezebel and Warhol’s Itch are still on their way to Birmingham.

No-knead loaf #6 in the make.


This is my 953rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,906 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment