Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 10, 2015

Day 459 – (AD 889) – 22.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Once Again on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes this is repetitive. Period, and my totals are 18,621.3 miles; 29,968.1 kilometers. I now have got 25.22% remaining of my overall goal. I have completed close to 337% more miles than I had originally planned of my first goal; 4,257.1 miles.


Today, on this 459th day of Part III, I crossed the 10,000-mile mark on the virtual part of my Trek in Australia. I am located, headed is a more-or-less southerly direction, on the Old Pacific Highway. I am in the area of Raleigh in New South Wales.

Sometimes others may think of you as a “wee bit eccentric” but here’s to the Texas woman who will receive a settlement of $229,500 from Time Warner Cable per CCN Money.  Accordingly TWC’s robocalls pestered the lady to the tune of 153 automated calls.

Advice – keep a notebook beside your landline, or make sure you have immediate access to a Note app on your cell phone. I now wait with baited breath for the next call.

Word for the day “skeuomorph” - a "retained but no longer functional stylistic feature." Example, the tiny handle on maple syrup jars.

This is my 950th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,550 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment