Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 472 – (AD 902) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Counting on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170.My totals - 18,915.7 miles; 30,441.9 kilometers.

I am traveling on the Pacific coast road and I am currently located on Elizabeth Bay Drive in the Bugewoi Peninsula, New South Wales.


My countdown clock has paused at 70.6 miles left to go.

Thank you for comments and questions. They always get me thinking. And to those of you who do use Social Media remember that there is no one dictating to you what you have to do, to think, to write. Your CPU does have an On/Off switch… and you can move your mouse cursor to the button.

Question - Why is that, (in my opinion), the fair percentage of persons who, at best like to consider themselves artists, are the ones most concerned with copyright issues and infringement?  Charles Caleb Colton did coin the phrase "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".  And Oscar Wilde chimed in that "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness."


Some persons have accused me for soap-boxing my political sidings and preferences. Obviously the maxim that readers only read and comprehend about 10% what they read holds fast and true. It has always been apparent that I have not in any way expressed my leanings on the political spectrum shy of my writing that I may be a Centrist who may swing to the left and/or to the right dependent upon my own understanding of any specific issue. My soap-boxing has always been about, or I have insinuated that, the lack of knowledge and logical thought processes of the mass and the electoral constituencies. If any so-called social media friend wants to delete the “friendship” connection that’s his/her business. Definitely no sweat off my back or off from any other part of my body.


I have been looking for something, some word to express that which I would like to achieve in our quilting designs. I believe finally, maybe and for the time, it is Cymatics. How do we transcribe that to the quilting echoes of our work. The earliest representation of Buddha was by his footprint, which seems to contain many interesting esoteric symbols that are redolent of cymatic pattern.

This is my 963rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 73,468 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment