Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day 468 – (AD 898) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Cooking and on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Still recouping from some sort of mild croup and summer flu…but I had to continue on my pedaling and try to sweat out whatever the ailment. Oh and by the way I figure that the best, for me that is, whenever I have one of these fully congested colds and things, is the Bob Evans Chicken N Noodles Soup.

This morning I cycled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My marked totals are: 18,825.4 miles; 30,296.6 kilometers.


I changed my route somewhat toward my final destination. I veered south east and I am now located on what looks like an unpaved road – Bombah Point Road. It’s at Bombah Point in New South Wales.

Just how many more days do we have until Election Day? And we will have to put up with the name-calling and the pure crap…all in an effort to spin the votes. Mitch Albom of the Detroit Free Press writes it well in his headline “Donald Trump leads poll, but boredom is winning”. Another 16 months of this garbage. “It’s July — of 2015! The election isn’t for another 16 months. You want to know how long 16 months is in the American attention span?...Five billion? To elect a leader? Who will then tell us how he or she plans to be fiscally responsible?

Early morning blood sugar count registered at 102 mg/dL. Could have been a combination of the flu-bug and a sizable helping of what definitely tasted like comfort food. Gnocchi with Zucchini, Sausage, Tomato, Red Pepper, Onion, and Garlic, topped with a bit of grated Parmesan and Romano Cheese.



I began an endeavor to make Cincinnati Goetta. And while I’m figuring out that recipe I am making Loaves #9 – Cranberry, and #10 – A Whole Wheat Variation.

Remember that ya’ll need to call first to make some reservations.

And our quilt work update, yes the house still looks like a sweat shop… Quilt in the ditch begins the design for Roo Royale.

This is my 959th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 73,209 Pageviews. The average Pageviews are showing in at just a bit above 76 daily. Not bad for this crazy little Trek and niche that does not ask anyone to lay out a single dime or farthing.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment