Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 465 – (AD 895) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Still on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today, another 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 18,758.6 miles; 30,189.1 kilometers.

I’m back on A1/Pacific Highway and located in the area of Koorainghat in New South Wales. Countdown = 187 miles.


Short to the point today.  Thursday's my volunteer day at the Family History Center.  Today is pedaling, bread, and genealogy. Period.

Loaf #8, I added a ½ cup of dried cranberries and replaced the 1 ½ cups of water with 1 ½ cups of Cranberry Juice.


Slice of à La Hemp and Cranberry with Canadian Cheddar. Excellent.


This is my 956th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 73,048 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment