Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 471 – (AD 901) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Almost There on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Only 92 ½ more miles to go. I’m counting the Google inches.

This morning I pedaled 23.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total to date – 18,893.4 miles; 30,406.1 kilometers.


I cycled through Newcastle, stopped at Wharf Road


and then continued on to Ocean Street in the area of Whitebridge, New South Wales.

Now The Atlantic’s headline proclaims that “The 2016 U.S. Presidential Race: A Cheat Sheet. Ohio Governor John Kasich’s announcement Tuesday means the Republican field is now complete [sic]”.

A cheat sheet? Is this a subliminal message for advertising the newest of new maths? Does this number of candidates signpost a true reality of how confused the American electorate is and exponentially escalating about the state of its politics and governing expertise? 



Hell the FEC is currently listing 500 possible individuals who have filed a Statement of Candidacy, and we’ve got 16 months to weed and whack. I think I am going to learn Basic Mandarin…maybe that’ll help and point me to the right candidate.

(也许这会帮助,并指出我的合适人选 
Yěxǔ zhè huì bāngzhù, bìng zhǐchū wǒ de hé dí rénxuǎn)

Looks like I will be having surgery on my foot-bottom in a couple of weeks. Sonogram and MRIs are not revealing anything of immediate identification. The thing in the square's gotta come out.

What does it mean? I may have to rest for a couple of days at some point as I begin Part IV of my Jim’s Trek.

This is my 962nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 73,406 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment