Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day 461 – (AD 891) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Short Ride on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



Happy Birthday CK.






I pedaled 22.6 miles this morning on my Schwinn 170; real part.

I am located somewhere on the A1 Highway in the area of Clybucca, New South Wales; virtual part.


Countdown – 309 miles.

Blood sugar – 92 mg/dL.

Supper last night a first time effort, Butter Chicken on long-grain rice with Vegetable Samosas. I added carrots, celery, and green peas over what was called for on the package. And I forgot to take an image.

This is my 952nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,865 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment