Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 17, 2015

Day 466 – (AD 896) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yup, on My Schwinn 170


Good Day,

This morning, with the aches of a summer bug of sorts, I pedaled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Almost didn’t get on my cycle and of course I had to check my biorhythm cycles. As I’ve written before I do not hold with a day-to-day following of these cycles…but sure enough my Physical and Intellectual cycles are headed in a downward direction. But by hell or high-water, I am going to finish Part III of this bloody Trek.


And today I am located on The Lakes Way in Forster, New South Wales. As I am headed south I’ve got Wallis Lake on my right and the Pacific Ocean on the left. I borrowed one beautiful vista image by BananaDoctor of the Seven Mile Beach, on Google Maps.



I may have added a few more miles to the final leg of my Trek. I now have 181 more miles to go to get to my final destination.

And so my healing lunch(es) for some time, Chicken flavored ramen and Ginger-Ale, but of course not mixed.

And since my Intellectual cycle is also on the downward spiral...enough written.

But the good news is that my fasting blood sugar registered at 90.

The blue line is my moving A1c forecast.



This is my 957th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 73,109 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment