Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 451 – (AD 881) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Counting Down 27 Days on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 18,440.1 miles; 29,676.5 kilometers.


I am now located on Rajah Road at Ocean Shore in New South Wales. Only about 540 more miles to go; just 27 more days. I’m actually pedaling an additional 60 plus or minus miles as I am using the Google Cycling Beta map as a guide for my Trek on the final leg of my journey in Australia.



And Tinker is trying to figure out whether there is room in my lap.









Early morning blood sugar count dropped 5 points to 102. Supper last night, Taylor Pork Roll Nachos – Taylor Pork Roll, Corn Chips, 4-Blend Cheese, Fried Black Beans, Salsa, Grilled Onions, Jalapeños, Tomatoes, Black Olives, and Sour Cream.



Thought of the day – When visiting a podiatrist and having your foot-bottom examined, make sure not to cross legs on the examination table. A left foot in a right foot position could be the one a script may be targeted…accidentally.


Saint for the day is St. Oliver Plunkett of Ireland. And you all thought there was only St. Patrick? Just remember Saint of the Day is now available on the iPhone. Android version users have to wait a bit longer in limbo. It’s on its way.


And just think the “‘Ghost’ of Irish martyr Saint Oliver Plunkett captured on video?” (Irish Central, Kenneth Haynes, October 23, 2014)

This is my 942nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,092 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment