Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 455 – (AD 885) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Never Judge A Meal by Its Plate, on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

First errand this morning, Bella to vet for blood draw. Next week she’s having her teeth cleaned.

Got home and got on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled 22.7 miles; my totals – 18,530.9 miles; 29,822.7 kilometers. And you know something; I seem to be pedaling now for 74 minutes, still at a resistance of 12. I guess that it is my anticipation of the fact that the end of Jim’s Trek III is near, and just around the corner.


I am now checking out Brooms Head Road in Gulmarrad, New South Wales.

My next errand, our two quilts – Sleep Jezebel and Warhol’s Itch have been shipped to The Festival of Quilts 2015 in England.

Sleep Jezebel - Jim Smith and Andy Brunhammer

Warhol's Itch - Jim Smith and Andy Brunhammer


The show is being held the 6th through 9th August at Halls 7, 8, & 9 at NEC, Birmingham.

My blood sugar dropped another 6 points to 90. Last night supper – Wild Mushroom and Red Pepper Stroganoff with Goat Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Ravioli, Smashed Potatoes and Green Peas. Except for the chicken broth it was a vegetarian meal last night. And I didn’t take any picture as I thought that my “Chopped” attempt may not have been too, too palatable. Hell, it was great and I had a double helping. I definitely would attempt that production again.

This is my 946th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,326 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment