Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Day 463 – (AD 893) – 22.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yes I’m on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Up early this morning to run Bella to the vet, time for teeth cleaning. And so I started my pedaling a wee bit later than my usual time. I cycled another 22.8 miles this later morning on my Schwinn 170. My totals are 18,712.4 miles; 30,114.8 kilometers.


My location on the virtual part of my journey is at 70 Tallong Drive in Lake Cathie, New South Wales. Believe it or not I only have 234 more miles to go and then I have finished Australia.

And this morning, I made No-Knead Loaf #6. The house is filling with the tempting wafts of fresh-made bread.


Trying a different blend for Loaf #7: 2 ½ cups of white flour; ½ cup of whole wheat flour; and ½ cup of hemp. The experimental stages have begun; 59 more loaves to go.

Yogurt Mountain is the anti-boon to my blood sugar count. Count up 19 points…but the choices are good; some despicable orange smooth yogurt sloshed on top of lavender citrus yogurt something I can’t remember its name, topped with Maraschino cherries and blueberry fish eggs and a drizzle of wild-berry syrup. Ant there is the 9-ounces and 19 points.

This is my 954th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,955 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment