Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 26, 2015

Day 445 – (AD 875) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Twice on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled a total of 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals – 18,304.9 miles; 29,459.0 kilometers.


I am headed south on Bruce Highway. My location is at Deception Bay Blvd. west of Deception Bay. The 2011 Census population was about 19,700. Just 23.8 miles left to go to my next destination. I have now completed 94.2% of my Jim’s Trek Part III – Australia.

The merry go-round is filling up. Which one of the 17 will grab the brass ring? Jindal has joined and keeps wondering why the others can only keeping spinning in circles. Will NJ’s Christie join the fray?


I have a couple of questions. (What’s new? No, that’s not my question.) If ISIS, the Islamic State, continues to massacre, exterminate, decimate, kill, and butcher other human beings and civilians, why do the pluralities of the major world powers not just eradicate their sphere of influence and paths of destruction? Why are the world politicians waiting for Arlo Guthrie’s rendition of Alice’s Restaurant to be found at the bottom of the ton of their muck and garbage?

Our illustrious governor of state, Meester Richard Scott, most definitely spends his time searching for Waldo? Recent media reports are inquiring “Where is Carlos (Waldo) López-Cantera?)

And AB’s carotid endarterectomy went better than expected. About a 6-inch zipper of stainless steel staples, sorry for the alliteration. I’m searching for a silver or platinum zipper toggle. Just a drastic way to go about getting a piercing.

This is my 936th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,776 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment