Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day 434 – (AD 864) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Coldstone Ice Cream or Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Can't tell you what happen today. I got on my Schwinn 170 and I pedaled 23.5 miles this morning. As normal, I cycled for 72 minutes at a 12-level resistance. When I looked at my odometer at 60 minutes I noticed that I had cycled 19.4 miles. I did a quick calculation and I was pedaling at 19.58 mph. What the hell? Where was this energy coming from? And I burned up 749 calories. Guess I should take off more days every once in a fortnight.

This morning I am headed, on my virtual Trek, south on National Highway A1. My location is Lot 3 Hintons Road, Kolonga, Queensland. I am now counting down another 285 miles to my next destination and goal point.


And I am now below the 1,000-mile mark of miles remaining in my Jim's Trek Part III in Australia.

Computer is back with the new graphic board and a mechanical keyboard. Working great. Next issue is my MS Office 2010 license... Somehow the software has stopped me using any MS Office product. And yes all payments are up-to-date.

Four little Pack members were exhausted from their trip for the annuals. Max and the three others were wiped out. And the teeniest one, Tinker has to go on a diet, sort of not that she's fat, but she had put on 15 ounces. No fat canines in this house.


Check out the calf.


Yes it's mine.

Blood sugar up 7 points this morning to 106. Must have been the Coldstone Dark chocolate with Ghiradelli chocolate chips and cherries. Damn that ice-cream combination is to die for. (And yes I ended a sentence with a preposition. Hell, it's ice-cream and chocolate.

Going to try something different for supper tonight - entrée: Vietnamese Caramel Chicken. And no there is no gooey caramel that we know of is a part of the recipe. Details tomorrow.

Hope update: Cranes #20 and 21 done.


Only 979 more to go.

This is my 924th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,023 Pageviews.  Daily average page views - 76.9.  Not bad for this crazy and weird Trek and journey.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment