Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 424 – (AD 854) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Again On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.2 more miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 17,831.2 miles; 28,696.6 kilometers.


And I am located at Lot 21 on Bruce Highway at Collaroy, Queensland.

Based on my calculations I have about 1,100, give or take, more miles to go to complete my Australian venture, Jim’s Trek III. It looks like in 2 months I will be cycling, virtually, in some other part of this planet. Any suggestions?

Early morning blood sugar dropped 9 points. Last night’s supper – Corn on the cob with Bacon wrapped Jalapeños stuffed with Chorizo, and Sherbet. Tonight I’m going to try either Fried Sweet Potato Cakes or Sweet Potato Chicken Curry. Let you know tomorrow.

CK’s just about 3 years old. And JK’s and my first computer, (JK was 3), was a TI-99/4A.


The only way we could use this monster long arrangement of parts were to use the living room floor… and the monitor was our television set. It was built with 16K RAM and 26K ROM. Changes. Damn, changes.

The approximate 1982 costs were about $3,000. In today’s dollars the same items would cost about $7,400.00.

Let the political campaign games begin. Question – how is the electorate to get the truth, (no, I’m not forgetting that this is Politics), when there are misinformed media agencies like Fox News warping reality? I think Suzanne Collins should pen a dystopian nation, us, where all candidates should be required to participate in an accelerated version of the “Poli-Pres Games”.


Something different last night when I was walking The Pack. Strawberry moon was full and bright…yet it was raining.



And Kevin A. Memley’s Moonlight and Rain, performed by the Clovis East HS Timberwolf Chorus just sort of sums it up…for me.

Number 8 for our Hope.



This is my 913th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,438 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment