Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 431 – (AD 861) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 18th On My Schwinn 170

Good day,

This morning I pedaled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now cycled a grand total of 17,988.7 miles; 28,950.1 kilometers.


Today I reached my 18th of 20 destinations and goal points in my Australia Trek. This means that I only have 2 more to go. ‘Bout bloody time.


I reached Gladstone on the east coast of Queensland.


And of course I had to continue on for another 2.9 miles. I am now headed south to my 19th. To date after 431 days I have pedaled 9,371.6 miles or 15,082.2 kilometers. This is Part III and 52.1% of my overall miles on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.


Tried our new Chef'n Pop Top Microwave Popcorn Popper. Silicone contraction, worked pretty well...and not much to clean up. And, and, and did NOT have that weird after taste of chemicals from the normal microwave popcorn packages. Simple - corn kernels, olive oil, and salt. 2 1/2 minutes on High.




Question - Why? Who? Where? What the hell?


I’m not going to apologize or make any excuses for the sportsmen. But my apologies to Betty Boop -

“ (trademark) A fictional female entertainer introduced in 1930s cartoons, characterized by a high-pitched singing and speaking voice, short and curly black hair, and sexually provocative clothing, mannerisms, and facial expressions.”

This is my 920th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,818 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment