Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 426 – (AD 856) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Accumulated totals – 17,875.5 miles; 28,767.9 kilometers.


And today I stopped at Lot 58 Bruce Highway at about Kunwarara, still in Queensland. Countdown to next destination and goal point, 117 miles.

Early morning blood sugar dropped 15 points to 95 mg/dL.


Well it looks like we’re gonna skip the unlucky 13. Two more have lined up at the starters gate – Chafee and Perry. My brain is beginning to feel swamped. Of the approximate 160 million American born citizens eligible for the role and job of President is it possible to find one true shining star?


It’s pretty sad as Janelle Irwin of SPB writes:

Scott’s quotes are exactly as (Creative Loafing News & Politics Editor Kate) Bradshaw described, a word salad. Thoughts are incomplete. Sentences run-on. Sometimes it sounds like a 10-year-old talking to a 2-year-old.

Florida has to be one of the most laughed at political organizations, which believes that it has considerable sway on the American electorate.  The only thing that truly sways in Florida are the palm trees in the blowhard winds.

This is my 915th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,560 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment