Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 440 – (AD 870) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Wonderful early evening sky in Tampa.

This morning I cycled another 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals – 18,191.6 miles; 29,276.6 kilometers.


Today is my 440th day pedaling through Australia, virtually, of course. I am still located, headed south, on Cooloola Coast Road in the area of Tin Can Bay in Queensland. Just 135 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Royal Ascot 2015. Anyone need a plastic spoon? What ever happen to Sterling?  MCB, I think you need this chapeau to go with your Cha-Cha heels.


Question – Did any editor at Reuters.com really edit this byline and article before it went to press? “Delware governor signs bill decriminalizing pot: report… Delware Governor Jack Markell… The measure will allow individuals in Delware to possess up to an ounce of marijuana…” Wonder if the editors had more than the limit? Today’s electronic communication, word for the day is “spell-check”.

And this afternoon watched Jurassic World. Dino-Disney World, same plot line, same thing big and small scaly creatures eating other big and small scaly creatures as well as humans. 3-D and IMAX…even some semblance of similar music as the previous prequels. And if you live in Florida you may think that you’re watching a combo Animal World, Sea World, and Prehistoric Land with touches of Tomorrowland. Just watch for Jimmy Buffet carrying his two margaritas.



Begun design drafting for quilting of our completed top Joseph's Coat.


This is my 930th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,344 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment