Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 430 – (AD 860) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Great Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I got excited with the feedback Andy and I received regarding the presentation of our 129th quilt, Moon Over Bayshore… and as I was answering messages and emails I just kept pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I cycled an extra 8 minutes for a total of 80 minutes, burned 657 calories and traveled 23.9 miles. My grand totals now equal: 17,966.3 miles; 28,914.0 kilometers.


Virtually, I am located at Lot 1 Gladstone Mt, Larcom Road, in East End, Queensland. The countdown continues and I have 19.8 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Not much more to soapbox about this morning.

Delivery of the quilt Moon Over Bayshore finished. New owner thrilled with the final result. Check out our final update and write up at Quilts SB.

Moon Over Bayshore, Jim Smith and Andy Brunhammer, June 2015


This is my 919th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,716 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment