Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 433 – (AD 863) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. All things being equal it looks like I will be finishing Jim's Trek Part III on or about July 24. And I am definitely counting down the days.


On the virtual part of my journey I still have a couple more destinations and goal points. And today I am located at 43112 Bruce Highway, in Colosseum, Queensland.

Question - I would like to know why a number of the faux pas, mistakes, blunders, gaffes, indiscretions, improprieties, solecisms, barbarisms by people my age and/or older are excusable? We can't always blame it on the impetuousness of youth. Paul allegedly wrote to the Galatians in 6:7-9 "You reap what you sow." 

Another question - Am I that naive to try to understand whether or not a politician is acting on behalf of my interests?  (Or is it on behalf of my bank account?)

Tomorrow I'm taking the day off from riding. I think I can as I just cycles 16 days straight and 358 miles.  Tomorrow is annual vet day for all four of The Pack.  Imagine me and you in the vet's waiting room with four hyper canines - 3 Rat Terrier and a Radar.

This is my 922nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,907 Pageviews.  Daily average page views - 76.9.  Not bad for this crazy and weird Trek and journey.


I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment