Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 5, 2015

Day 427 – (AD 857) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I'm late posting my Trek update.  My graphic card blew up.  Hell if I know what happened...but had some issues with Chromecast this morning while I was pedaling.  It is the lightning, non pun intended, season.

And this morning I pedaled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now completed just over 88% of my Jim’s Trek III. Overall I have now cycled, in a fixed position of course, 17,897.7 miles; 28,803.6 kilometers.


My virtual location in Australia is at Lot 2 on Bruce Highway in Yaamba, Queensland. Just 95 more miles to go to get to my 18th destination and goal point. To date I have pedaled 9,280.6 miles; 14,935.7 kilometers on this crazy Part III journey.




Fasting blood sugar was up 2 points this morning. Probably the double helping of last night’s supper and Chocolate Chip Gelato of course.



Could someone please answer me some questions? Why does media cover the asinine vocal eruptions of the half-governor, would-be vice-president Sarah Palin? Is she familiar with black kettles and pots? Is she truly that stupid?




Okay, okay there’s a bit of aging involved but here are two pictures, sort of a before and an after – 2001 and 2015.

Me, Ottawa 2001
Me, Tampa 2015


Right place, wrong timing.


All quilting on our new Moon Over Bayshore has been completed. And two of four edges have had the binding attached. Quilt dimensions: 80” wide; 90 ½” long.  Update coming soon to Quilts SB.

This is my 916th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,626 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.


Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment