Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 439 – (AD 869) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Countdown to Part IV On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today, on my Schwinn 170, I cycled another 22.3 miles. My totals are: 18,168.6 miles; 29,239.6 kilometers. (I’m still getting used to my mechanical keyboard…with my PC, that is.)


On my virtual Trek I turned on to Cooloola Coast Road. I am in the Boonooroo Plains and still in Queensland. I believe this Road is just about 3 miles from the water of sorts.

157 more miles to my next destination and goal point.

34 more days.


Nice surprise yesterday at Diabetes.About.com – Can You Reverse Diabetes? Yes I am that Jim.

If it is not required attendance for school credit at Liberty University it may as well be $16.67 an hour actors for 3 hours of work. “Actors reportedly paid $50 a pop to cheer at Donald Trump’s presidential campaign announcement.

Hell, just think about the savings in paper costs. The only work to memorize “Yay!” (Don’t forget the exclamation sign.)

But all kidding aside, Vermin Supreme has considered putting his name at another presidential run in 2016.


Right now it appears that he has started a 20-city tour to get the monies to qualify for matching funds from the FEC.

Hey if the Donald is serious, why not the Vermin?





And I don’t expect any pearls of wisdom from myself today.


This is my 929th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,295 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment