Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Day 447 – (AD 877) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Another Destination, Another Goal on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


13.4 miles this morning, the first part of my pedaling and I reached my 19th of 20 destinations and goal points. And I continued on my Schwinn 170 for another 9.0 miles.

This morning I pedaled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn Fitness cycle. My totals are now at 18,349.7 miles; 29,531.0 kilometers.


Brisbane, Australia – my 19th destination and goal point. 

Continuing on, I am now located at Lot 197 Pacific Motorway. Not sure if I am supposed to be on the Motorway, cycling that is, but I will soon get off the highway. 3.3% left of my journey in Australia. I can taste the finish line and my 20th destination and goal point.


And what do you know? Its overcast at my location, and here at home in Tampa.

My viewing companion this morning was the beginning of Lawrence of Arabia.

No, I should not be labeled James of Australia or JKLS of Schwinn.

This is my 938th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,879 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment