Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Day 428 – (AD 858) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes it is 22.2 miles again on my Schwinn 170.

Face-it, I’m boring. 858 days of pedaling, Part III 428 days. But I am a man with a goal; 28% remaining and I am bloody well going to finish. So be bored. I’m not.

Made it to just beyond the center of Rockhampton this morning. I am located at 143-151 Bruce Highway in Allenstown, Queensland.


I am headed in a southerly direction.  I've got about 67 miles to go to get to my next destination and Trek goal point.

Looks like my graphic card has to be replaced. It certainly is weird only using one monitor. I need a new graphic card. I need my two monitors.

Our new quilt Moon Over Bayshore has been completed. Photos to be taken. It will be delivered to its new home.

And here's my original draft.

Moon Over Bayshore, JKLS AB, 2015

Stay tuned to Quilts SB for my update.

This is my 917th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,665 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment