Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day 429 – (AD 859) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 17,942.4 miles; 28,875.6 kilometers.

This morning I am located at Lot 73 on Bruce Highway in Bajool, Queensland.  I just made it past St. Arnaud Creek.


And I will, should make to to my next destination in two days.

Walking The Pack in the neighborhood I notice the abundance and beauty of the blooming hibiscus. I’m always amazed and the colors and the simplicity of these flowers.

I wonder if those now doing the hokey-pokey with eyes on the Oval Office could learn something from the likes of Indra Nooyi, CEO of Pepsico.  From Jennifer Reingold's article in Fortune, June 5, 2015 -

"Nooyi is a notoriously demanding boss, though she notes, and others concur, “I wouldn’t ask anyone to do anything I wouldn’t do myself.” Perhaps because she began her career as a strategy consultant, Nooyi is very good at asking questions. She understands, deeply, the broader implications of every decision." 

Some franchise restaurants… Why?

Steak ’N Shake – 7x7 Steakburger. Why? According to them – ONLY 1,330 calories, 4,490 grams of sodium, and 34 carbs. And the 7x7 is trade-marked. You know - ™. It is 7x7 Steakburger™.



With my big mouth I ain’t even going to try. And you can order this abomination to food. It’s on their Up-All-Nite Menu.

Crane #9 completed.



Our new quilt Moon Over Bayshore has been completed. Photos to be taken. It will be delivered to its new home today.

And here's our original draft. Stay-tuned for complete write-up at Quilts SB.


This is my 918th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,716 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment