Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 438 – (AD 868) – 22.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Trying to Keep My Eyes On The Road On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I chalked up another 22.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals since 2 December 2012 – 18,146.3 miles; 29,203.7 kilometers.


To date I have pedaled, my virtual Trek, through Australia 9,529.2 miles; 15,335.8 kilometers. And on my 438th day I am located on National Highway A1 in the area of Duckinwilla, Queensland. I’ve got 742 more miles to go or about 35 more days. I’m looking at somewhere around July 22nd as the day I will finally cross the finish line.

And the flock of hair has joined the circus; Donald Trump “You’re fired?”


I’m not going to write about any news today, I just to confused with the stuff, (and I did want to use some other descriptive words), and I am just not sure what it is that I want to follow. All I can say is that if the media is more honed in on some news regarding change and changes that are happening because that what is piquing the reading and listening public, I think I will just keep quiet.

I think I’ll just keep cycling in my virtual and safe world.

And we've completed 30 Cranes for our new Hope. Only 970 more to go. Follow us at Quilts SBhttp://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


This is my 928th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,226 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment