Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 442 – (AD 872) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Not Lost On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals stack up at 18,236.5 miles; 29,348.9 kilometers.


Today on my 442nd day in Australia I am located on Coles Creek Road in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. No I am not lost I just decided that with juggling the real exercise and my virtual Trek after 872 days I may become a wee be discombobulated.

Day 441
And as I was saying I know I am beginning to lose it. I think I’m going crazy. I know that I cycled on Saturday, June 20th. I have the numbers recorded and I know I pedaled 22.3 miles. I took Sunday off. I can’t find my posting of the Saturday’s Jim’s Trek Day 441. Yesterday, Father’s Day I posted Day 441 ½. Where’s the illusive post and write up for Day 441?

And I have the mapping of my location, the location of my virtual position? But check out my biorhythms.

Hell where did Day 441’s posting go? Maybe I just didn’t write it up? I could have deleted it with the stroke of a key? And then again I may not have even written up Day 441.

Oh well today is Day 442. It is my 872nd day pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.

I have a question, which of course, could be a couple of questions. (And what makes this day any different?)

If in November 75% of Florida voters voted Yes to a constitutional amendment (Amendment 1) to dedicate $700 million for conservation and preservation why then 6 months, ½-a-year later has the Legislature only set aside 7.8% or $55 million?

Does not a mandated “Yes” mean Yes? Is this an example of the new Floridian core math curriculum standards and learning? When does 100% equal 7.8%?

Just wondering whether there’s something new in the world of electronics and telecommunication? According to the American Catholic dot org site the “Saint of the Day – is available on the iPhone!

Say what? Hey Pope Francis is pretty damn good and he does have a Masters Degree in Chemistry…but when did we get wireless connection to the saints? Oh yeah, today’s saint on the line is St. Thomas More. Yeah that’s the one beheaded by Henry VIII. So this peon and non-Catholic is just trying to understand if there’s an app or some sequence of buttons in Apple’s settings that I am missing. Anyone? Anyone? Any one? (This is god calling…) And AT&T is being sued?


Hell and damnation, I just did a search on saint and iPhone and received this message from American Catholic dot org – “Great news! The new and updated IOS version of Saint of the Day is here, you can download it from the app store. Android version coming very soon!” And you think that Amazon will be using drones to deliver???

Need to update our schedule and project listing of current quilts and wall-hangings. Stay tuned to Quilts SB for our progress and status.

This is my 932nd post, assuming that I lost June 20th. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,544 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment