Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 435 – (AD 865) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to date - 18,079.0 miles; 29,095.4 kilometers.


My location, 35081 Bruce Highway in Monduran, Queensland. Today I have now completed 90.2% of my Jim's Trek Part III. All-things-being-equal I believe I have just little bit more than 800 miles remaining on my Schwinn 170 in Australia.

Still 14 visible candidates with their faces appearing in the ring for the 2016 Presidential seating. Does number 15 join the circle dance tomorrow?

Not that I do not disagree with the ruling. but and only in Florida, last October, does the news of the absurd is politics be reported in Australia. It only took the School Board in Orange County 4 months to wake up and "ban outside bibles, Satantic materials in schools".

And this afternoon I garnered a new title "Grandpa-Nanny".  Yup that's right, bring on "My Three Sons".



Supper last night was Vietnamese Caramel Chicken from Rasa Malaysia. This recipe intrigued me.  And the great part - 10 minutes prep time, and 10 minutes (give or take) in cooking time.  Side salad of Kale and Carrots with Strawberries.


Fasting blood sugar this morning dropped 7 points to 99.  And yes I would cook this one again. Check out Jim's Gotta Eat for the almost-recipe.

This is my 925th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,068 Pageviews. Daily average page views - 76.9. Not bad for this crazy and weird Trek and journey.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment