Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day 437 – (AD 867) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yes I Will NOT Try That, On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals – 18,123.5 miles; 29,167.0 kilometers.

This morning, on the virtual part of my journey, I am still located on Bruce Highway in Queensland, in Australia. I wonder what the local residents of the Shire of Isis think and feel about the recent media notoriety of the name(s) of their long-standing, (established from 1887) towns and areas.


And yes two authors, Ross Kay and Kailee Buchanan covered the same thought this past September in their article on ABC Wide Bay – Isis pride won’t be cowed by terrorists.


I now I have 193 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point. And believe it or not, as the crow flies, I have about 765 miles remaining in Jim’s Trek Part III.

And yes I keep telling myself that I like food.  And yes I will try and taste almost anything, but...I am so, so very glad that I missed the essence of the dark force. Yes the Darth Vador Burger was available for a short time somewhere in Belgium and France at a fast food chain known as Quick. In some other parts of this world the buns were black and so was the cheese. Thanks, but no thanks.

Early morning blood sugar dropped another point to 96 mg/dL. Yeah I am, that is the blood coursing through my veins and arteries, normal. Okay according to the American Diabetes Association I fall within the accepted targeted range for before a meal (prerandial plasma glucose) of 70 – 130 mg/dL.


From the about graph the craziness from about two months ago seems to be showing some slowing down on my 90-day moving average. My 90-day moving average is a crude but concise computation for my eAG of about 105.1.


Even though he is the 15th “recognizable” candidate for the 2016 race for President, Jeb Bush is actually the 393rd candidate. That’s right, 393 persons have filed a Statement of Candidacy (FEC Form 2) with the Federal Election Commission to register as a 2016 presidential candidate. Hell, just imagine the lines and the wait and the chads on November 8.

This is my 927th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,176 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment