Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 425 – (AD 855) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. And for those of you who may be interested, the totals – 17,853.4 miles; 28,732.3 kilometers.


I am currently located at Lot 58 on Bruce Highway, also known as the National A1, in Marlborough, Queensland. Scenery hasn’t changed much over the last few days, but it certainly better than the red dirt of the Outback.

And I have 139 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.


Check out my biorhythms for today. Not performing well on the Physical or Emotional curves. Guess I just better learn something to fulfill the Intelligence gap.

I’m not one to harp about what may ail me, health-wise that is, and I’ve always wondered if there is a certain age that one must reach in order that that becomes the sole topic of social conversation.

Well here I go at 63 and almost ½ my Cardiologist has me scheduled for an echocardiogram tomorrow. When I asked if he was concerned about anything, he responded that it really has to do with my age. Okay enough said.


Early morning blood sugar dropped another 2 points. I choose to make the Sweet Potato Chicken Curry for supper last night. I improvised on a recipe I found on MyRecipes.com. I think this was a repeat effort and damn, it was good.

Any time you’re in the neighborhood, drop me an email and let me invite you to dinner. Can’t guarantee what you’ll get. If you follow my Jim’s Gotta Eat you know I love to cook…and I love to eat.


Looks like the 90-day moving average may beginning to head in the right direction. (Can’t understand why my grammar check on Word has issue with my use of the word “beginning”? Hell this somewhat aged English teacher doesn’t remember the rule.)

We have completed the Longarm quilting on the top of Moon Over Bayshore. Now additional stitching and touch-ups are done on the Domestic. If I may say/write so it really looks good. Andy has outshone himself.

And I’m not sure why we were/are labeled, in passing, as traditional quilters?  Check out our portfolio at Quilts SB and let me know.

This is my 914th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,498 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment