Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 443 – (AD 873) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – See I told Me So, On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals on this 872nd day 18,259.0 miles; 29,385.1 kilometers.


I can be found, on my virtual Trek, somewhere on the M1 between Bridges and Yadina. Yadina is a “hinterland town” with an approximate population of about 2,221.


And yes I was able to offset my blood sugar from supper last night. This morning’s fasting blood sugar count was 91, 22 points lower than the previous days.

Recently, in an interview question I was asked how I offset and manage an increase and change in my blood sugar. I mentioned that I usually will look towards good, and I mean good Asian recipes and dishes. And as usual it worked last night. Managing blood sugar when one is diagnosed with diabetes 2 part of the battle is the recording of the numbers and the management of food intake. And of course the other half is the exercise.


Last night’s supper was at Yummy House on Waters Avenue: Mushroom and Bok Choy; Honey Walnut Chicken; Scallop Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry; and Eggrolls. And yes I left out the rice, purposely.

"Despite its origins, the swastika has become so widely associated with Nazi Germany that contemporary uses frequently incite controversy." (US Holocaust Memorial Museum)

Not addressing the negative(s) from the past. It is the present, near present and the future where symbols are representative, positive and/or negative, to certain segments of society. It is the closed minds who skew symbols to be representative of warped philosophies.

This is my 933rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,598 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment