Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Day 198 – (AD 1,103) – 23.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m still going, and going, and going and going. My totals are now at 23,560.7 miles; 37,917.3 kilometers.



According to Google Maps I am located at Via Chiavica Romea, 278, 48122 Ravenna RA, Italy. I now have 77.8 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Frustration abated, glasses found. Hurrah! Found them under one of the easy chairs in the living room, and I had looked and swept there a total of four times. And now I cancel the reorder.

Obviously I like my glasses; definite pro, they’re ultra-light. But there are two cons: 1. they are light, and 2. they blend into the surroundings, especially when they are not on my face.


Lazy cook destroys blood sugar battle -

Steak ‘n Shake meal: 4 Shooters; 2 Chicago-Style Franks; Sea Salt ‘n Cracked Pepper Seasoned Fries; and a Dark Chocolate Chip Shake, w/o whipped cream. And a late evening bowl of Trail Mix. Early morning blood sugar count jump 20 points to 133.

Tonight’s proposed supper menu – Cracked Pepper Swordfish Steaks; Roasted Zucchini and Onions; and Parmesan Potatoes.

Tune in tomorrow to Jim’s Trek to see the comparison of the results.

Fortune online has a strange headline, by Reuters, this morning, April 3rd.

“Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are tussling in Wisconsin over who would best represent the Democratic Party against Republican front-runner Donald Trump.”

It is a shame that this media is presenting a viable hook to portray the worthiness of either candidate as a candidate for the Office of the President. Instead their article is already condemning each and implying as whether or not they are suitable opponents for the likes of Donald Trump.

Did you know that it is against the law in Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois to “keep a smelly dog”?

“No person shall keep or maintain any animal, poultry or fowl in such a manner to cause inconvenience or disturbance to other persons by reason of noise, odor or other cause.
(Ord. No. 84-935, § .0311, 2-20-84)”

This is my 1,199th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 89,963 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment