Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day 202 – (AD 1,107) – 23.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Venice On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 23.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now – 23,653.2 miles; 38,066.2 kilometers; and 1,107 days, all since December 2nd, 2012.

Today I reached another of my virtual goals and destinations – Venice, Italy. But of course I had to continue on.



 I am in the Canali di Venezia, I just had to.



And yes I am on a boat.

Soapbox question -

Why is this election becoming a choice of five candidates of which one of whom we distrust the least may and will become our next President?






Last night’s supper was Spaghetti aka Miracle Noodles with meat sauce. Check the details at Jim’s Gotta Eat. Definitely something to experience.






This is my 1,203rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 90,352 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment