Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 18, 2016

Day 211 – (AD 1,116) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Zagreb On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170.



I decided at Zagreb to veer to the east and I am now headed in a northeast direction. I am located at D3, 10363, Belovar, Croatia. The village of Belovar has been recorded with a population of about 330.



My next destination is about 204 miles away. And overall I have 4.2% of my total mileage goal remaining on my 1,116th day of pedaling.

Today’s bread is a variation of the No-Knead procedure; 2 loaves – 1 Raisin White Whole Wheat Sourdough and 1 White Sourdough. Check out Jim’s Gotta Eat - http://jimsgottaeat.com/ .



This is my 1,212th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 91,131 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment