Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 199 – (AD 1,104) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 90,000+ Pageviews On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 23,583.8 miles; 37,957.5 kilometers.

And I am located at Via Romea, 161, 44022 Comacchio FE, Italy.



Countdown – 66 more pedaling days.

Looks like the Swordfish supper dropped my blood sugar count this morning by 22 points to 111 mg/dL.

I’m not saying that it destroyed the Steak ‘n Shake repast, but the numbers do not lie. Check out the meal battles at Jim’s Gotta Eat.

Tonight’s proposed supper menu – Shrimp and Bacon Carbonara with Sourdough Bread Pudding. (Yeah, that’s what I’m learning to experiment and perfect with the leftover bread.)


Just took Loaf #110 out of the oven. It’s a Turbo White No-Knead… Ran out of sandwich bread. And the fragrance of baking bread is wafting through this house on a glorious spring day…



Our new Parity quilt has been quilted and trimmed. Now the binding, the sleeve, and the label.



And now I begin the designs five new quilts; 1 bed (BB/TS) and 4 art quilts. Just have to keep busy.

This is my 1,200th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 90,056 Pageviews.



That's right, Jim's Trek has passed the 90,000+ Pageview mark.

Not bad for a very small niche and particular type blog.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment