Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Day 204 – (AD 1,109) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I rested yesterday from cycling… Grandpa and Grandy went, early morning, to watch Grandson’s Bees’ soccer game. Kid started a new season.

Question – Why are some parents such dicks when their 4-year old misses the soccer goal?

My apologies, (not really), but I cannot think of any other descriptive adjective to summarize some moronic cretins.

This morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 23,698.9 miles; 38,139.8 kilometers.



Google Maps has me located at Via Beorchia, 20, 33053 Latisana UD, Italy.

And I now have 60 pedaling days remaining to reach my overall goal on the 1,109th day of cycling on Schwinn Fitness cycles.

Please Boston Globe, let this not be our “Dewey Defeats Truman”

Boston Globe

And I am trying two new types of No-Knead Breads today, #113 – Basil Olive Oil Cheese and Garlic and #114 – Cheese and Garlic.  Both are just in their final proofing before going into the oven.  Check out Jim's Gotta Eat.

This is my 1,205th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 90,592 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment