Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 29, 2016

Day 220 ½ – (AD 1,125 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Not On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Grandpa duties supersede today. Grandson #1, (and believe me that both grandsons are #1s), performed this morning with his class on stage in a medley of American songs and choruses.



Today no pedaling on my Schwinn 170.

And today we received an advance copy of Quilters Newsletter, the June/July 2016 issue. Yep Andy and I are in it. It should be on the store shelves shortly. Updates to Quilts SB coming soon.




Also didn't have time update Jim's Gotta Eat, but good news in that stream; early morning blood sugar count dropped by 10 points.

This is my 1,223rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 92,173 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment