Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 216 – (AD 1,121) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Back On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 23,973.5 miles; 38,581.7 kilometers.



Yes I sort of got off the main highway. I am headed in a northeasterly direction and am located, virtually that is, at 6503, Baté, 7258 Hungary. I wonder if they have WiFi?

Countdown – 3.7% remaining…

And the Tampa weather is beautiful. Two more hours of cutting and trimming bamboo and shrub growth. Next a soak in the pool.

Soapbox –


And if we can say anything we want to say –

It’s ‘Possible’ Hillary Clinton Could Be Better President than GOP Pick, Charles Koch Says”, ABCNews, April 23rd, Jonathan Karl and Alexander Mallin.

Question – If Bernie Sanders is an Independent, and Donald Trump really is not a Republican neither a Democrat would leave Hillary Clinton the Democrat and Ted Cruz the Republican, and could we possibly see an altered and 4-way election for the Office of President?



Following our Wings' progress we've begun the wing-work on the 1st panel of the triptych. We're also deciding on the fabric choice for the monster butterfly's body.



Andy and Jim invite you to check out our work at Quilts SB blog at http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/ and to like our Quilts SB Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

This is my 1,218th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 91,716 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment