Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Day 212 – (AD 1,117) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now at 23,882.0 miles; 38,434.4 kilometers.
Countdown – 51 pedaling days remaining, and I have completed 1,116. Who’d have thought that I actually would keep to this crazy Trek? I am 95.9% complete.



This morning I veered to the northeast and I am now headed to my next destination. I am current located, virtually, at D41 61, 48265, Veliki Raven, Croatia. If you enter that location into Google Maps you may get a hint to where I’m headed, for the short run.

I wonder if this presentation from ChainReactionCycles.com What happens during One hour of riding your bicycle?” could be transposed to riding a stationary fitness cycle? I would gander a possible “Yes it can” except for one thing. I do not get a chance to “Wave at fellow cyclists” or “smile at passers-by”.



It seems to me that I sort of go through almost similar sensations as I pedal my Schwinn Fitness cycles for 72 minutes.

Currently working on the fabric choices for the wing scales of our monster butterfly on our new triptych quilts Wings.

Andy's and my three quilts - Betwixt and Between; Cosmo's Moon 2.5 and Apollo 1, The Beginning; - have been selected to travel in the Fly Me to the Moon Collection. Check with Quilts SB at http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/ .



This is my 1,213th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 91,131 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment