Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day 219 – (AD 1,124) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 24,041.4 Miles On My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,



I just want to blow my horn once again. In 1,124 days I have pedaled over 24,000 miles; exactly 24,041.4 miles; 38,691.0 kilometers. I have done this on two Schwinn Fitness cycles, the 150 and the 170. I began on December 2, 2012 and in order to complete my mileage goal I have just 43 pedaling days remaining.



On the virtual part of my journey Google Maps has me located at 61, Cece, 7013 Hungary. I am heading in an easterly direction. I have 63,8 miles remaining to get to my next destination and goal point.

This time the spam request is from someone whose email penned name is cn_ezram from Yahoo in Japan alias “Mr. Michael, one of the branch managers of foreign remittances at his Bank”. Mr. Michael is in need of my assistance to somehow move an excess of $7.5 million US. Okay, okay how does some bank have a flush number of $7.5 million, that’s 7.5 with the addition of 5 zeros, sitting in “a suspense account without a beneficiary”? And Mr. Michael has the cojones to invite me to assist and share 50/50 of any profit to be made in the investment of said “suspense account” funds without any risk. All I have to do is to be party to a bank-to-bank transfer to my “nominated bank account anywhere you (I) feel safer.”

And Mr. Michael, via Yahoo Japan, has the mitigating gall to include some Dow Jones indices and stock numbers of some unknown and unidentified institution. And Mr. Michael has the audacity to indicate that his material, broken English and economics mathematics, is copyright in the year of some lord 2016 by MarketWatch, Inc.

And now I will settle down, make and have a cup of Crio Bru – Ghana.

Andy's and Jim's Wings update. The majority of the wing scales have been added on all 3 panels. Trying something in our design to create a 2D/3D look, if that makes sense. Now we progress to the work on the body of our monster Butterfly. We're almost there in our thoughts for both the quilting and the binding.

Wings - JS AB - In progress.

Hope to have written up our new Parity quilt at Quilts SB (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/) today.

Parity - JS AB - Completed

Parity has been donated and will be available at the 2016 Equality Florida St Pete Gala, May 7th.

This is my 1,221st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 91,968 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment