Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day 214 – (AD 1,119) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Now In Hungary On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,





A glorious day to greet the morning; one of my orchids blossoms.





Today I cycled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals stand at 23,927.6 miles; 38,507.8 kilometers.



This morning I crossed the border from Croatia into Hungary.



I continued on. Google Maps has me located at 6809, Berzence, 7516 Hungary.

If my calculations are correct I have only 3.9% of my overall goal and 49 pedaling days remaining in this crazy Jim’s Trek that I began on December 2nd, 2012.

Soapbox –

I know, I know. I’m sort of jumping the gun. The primaries are not over but I do have a question.

If the two premier candidates vying for the Office of the President come down to Democratic Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump what type of campaign showdown are we in for? Can you imagine what the next 6 months are going to be like?

Check out the article at Syracuse.com – “NY political pros offer advice, warnings to 2016 presidential candidates”, Melinda Johnson, April 20, 2016.

Just think of all the new jobs that will be available to building our new walls…



Work continues on the three panels of our new triptych – Wings. This is an interesting piece beginning with the design and to where we have progressed to right now.

Wings - JS AB - In progress; Panels 2 and 3

Follow our progress at Quilts SB.

This is my 1,215th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 91,435 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment