Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 25, 2016

Day 217 – (AD 1,122) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now reached a total of 23,996.1 miles; 38,618.1 kilometers.



Google Maps has me headed in a northeasterly direction. I am now located at 61, Nagykónyi, 7092 Hungary. If this journey continues, I now have 87.0 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Soapbox –

The battle lines with the same sandbox are being drawn. “Ted Cruz, John Kasich join forces to stop Donald Trump”, Dan Berman, Phil Mattingly and David Mark, CNN, April 25, 2016

“Collusion is often illegal in many other industries and yet these two Washington insiders have had to revert to collusion in order to stay alive. They are mathematically dead and this act show, as puppets of donors and special interests, how truly weak they and their campaigns are.”


And I wonder how many of Donald Trump’s staff members are cringing? We can only dream that this were actually a true statement of voice.

Sarah Palin: “America doesn’t need a Price, this isn’t England… Let Americans play music. Support American musicians like the Rolling Stones and the Beatles.

This is so, so Palinesque.

Progress on our new Wings is coming on like a "Butterfly from hell", so-to-speak. And here is a fair vantage of all 3 panels of the triptych.

WINGS - JS AB - Progress

As all three panels will be separate and we're working on a distinct but complimentary fabric to use as binding. Also our work on the quilting design is in progress. We're thinking of a design that does not muddle the overall visual effect.

Andy and Jim invite you to check out our work at Quilts SB blog athttp://quiltsb.blogspot.com/ and to like our Quilts SB Facebook page -https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

My lunch today - Have an old fashioned NYC type sandwich: Thick cut bakery rye with caraway seeds, (actually I think I just made the Bauernbrot), unsalted butter, thin sliced onion, thin sliced tomato and, of course, kippers!

This is my 1,219th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 91,783 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment