Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Day 200 – (AD 1,105) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 200th Day – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is my 200th day pedaling Part IV of Jim’s Trek, and this morning I cycled 23.5 miles. This is also my overall 1,105th on a Schwinn Fitness cycle from my starting date of December 2, 2012. Totals are now standing at 23,607.3 miles; 37,992.3 kilometers.

Google Maps has me located on Via Romea at SS309, 58, 45010 Rosolina RO, Italy.



Just think, only 5.2% of my overall and set mileage left to go. Countdown – 65 pedaling days.

Reading from EurekAlert! dated 4-Apr-2016 – “Researchers use single molecule of DNA to create world’s smallest diode

“"Our discovery can lead to progress in the design and construction of nanoscale electronic elements that are at least 1,000 times smaller than current components," Xu said.”

Wondering if things and stuffs get any smaller, can you imagine how much more powerful things and stuffs will get? This will also blow a lot of the DNA studies and possible theories out of the water, so-to-speak. And to think I watched Gattaca last night. Somehow I wish I was in my late teens and early 20s to begin again.

My early morning blood sugar was down another 7 points to 104 ms/dL. Follow the Supper battles at Jim’s Gotta Eat - http://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/ or http://jimsgottaeat.com/

And today I try to make a new version of Sourdough Bread… Fred, that’s my starter has been prepped and has been fed three times. This time I’ve got to knead the dough for 20 minutes, and there is a longer time proofing. Will see what happens. Oh yeah, I think this will be Loaf #111.

This is my 1,201st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 90,149 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment