Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 207 – (AD 1,112) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Slovenia and Croatia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And this morning I pedaled another 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. The clocked totals are: 23,767.3 miles; 38,249.8 kilometers.



Today I crossed out of Italy into Slovenia, continued and then entered into Croatia.



I am now located somewhere on an Unnamed Rd, 52421, in Brest, Croatia.



The 2001 population of the village of Brest is about 325. It is the Banovina region of Croatia. 4.6% of my overall Trek remaining.

Just received an email delivered to my Inbox dated April 11. Obviously spam. It indicates that it is from Facebook and that "Somebody recently asked to reset your password."

There is a link to "Click here to change your password".

Definitely sounds like spam. And then there is the statement -

"Didn't request this change? If you didn't request a new password, (then link phrase) let us know immediately." And there is a "Change Password" button.

My advice to anyone receiving this type of email - Bloody hell, DELETE it immediately.

Question – How and why we allow blatant hypocrites to become elected and/or hired as government administrators? Do these people actually and unashamedly believe that they are untouchable?

I really think that the Matthew 7:15 should be posted at every entrance to every business and/or political concern.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." KJV.

This is my 1,208th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 90,879 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment