Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 15, 2016

Day 209 – (AD 1,114) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 6th Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170.

I am located, on the virtual part of my journey, at Trg Josipa Jurja Strossmayera 12, 44250, Petrinja, Croatia. My direction – to the north east.



Why, or why does the media insist on giving any type of visual and literal authority to ½-Term Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin?

Bill Nye is as much a scientist as I am,” Palin said. “He’s a kids’ show actor, he’s not a scientist.” Fortune, Christina Ianzito, April 15, 2016

Ms. Palin continues to put her foot into her mouth.

Bill Nye has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University and has six honorary Doctor of Science degrees. Ms. Palin on the other hand ping-ponged through various schools before she finally received her Bachelor’s degree, in say what, Communications with an emphasis in Journalism. I wonder if she truly knows how to read…

And where, oh where are you Mrs. Rose George?

This morning’s choice spam mail – “Your Compensation check is ready for pickup”. Mrs. Rose George asks me whether I got her last email from Thailand. Mrs. George must travel a bit; her email address is from India – Santosh at signages dot co dot in.


Her gratitude is overwhelming as she is trying to send me $750,000 via Paris, France in effort to thank me. And she that is Mrs. George must be a religious-type person as she thanks me and asks that God bless me and my family. How nice…

This is my 1,210th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 91,025 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment