Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 1, 2016

Day 196 – (AD 1,101) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Back On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I skipped cycling yesterday morning, and I didn’t post a ½-day account to my Jim’s Trek blog. Grandpa was babysitting his two I will-always-change-my-schedule-for-my grandsons. Dino-Trucks, naps, long walk and pushing a stroller, that was my exercise.



This morning I pedaled, on my 1,101st day, 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I crossed another mark; I have now cycled on my fitness cycles over a total of 23,500 miles. My totals to date: 23,514.6 miles; 37,843.2 kilometers.

And on this April Fool’s Day 2016 I am virtually located, according to Google Maps, at a location at Srada Provinciale 131, 36, 47854 Montescudo RN, Italy. I am now traveling in a westerly direction.



According to my calculations I have 5.6% of my over mileage goal and 69 days of pedaling remaining. And you think I am going to stop now? Hell no!

Here are my recorded stats as of my 1,101st day of pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.

Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
Virtual Location – SP131, 36, 47854 Montescudo RN, Italy
Start Date – 2 December 2012
Today's Date – 1 April 2016
No. of Days Pedaling – 1,101
No. of Days Not Pedaling – 115
Trek Distance – Today 23.5 miles
Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
Trek Distance Part III – 10,362.4 miles
Trek Distance Part IV – 4,525.1 miles
Grand Total Miles – 23,514.6
Miles to Go to complete goal – 5.6%
Avg. Miles per Day – 21.4
Calories Burned Today – 742
Number of Sit-ups Today – 0 (Hell, I keeping saying I really have to get back to this.)
Weight –170.0 lbs; Total Loss – 8.7 lbs
BMI – 23.8
Fat – 20.4%
Belly Measurement – 32”; Total Loss – 12”
Blood Sugar - 103 mg/dL
A1c – 5.37%
eAG – 107.4 mg/dL
Blood Pressure – 123/70
Age – 64 yrs, 3 mths

This is my 1,197th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 89,764 Pageviews.

I just have a love/hate relationship with the use of words... and I just am trying to understand this morning's Los Angeles Times headline. If I am out in the dark I am sure some one will correct me. (Isn't that so, LD?)

The LA Times headline reads "Donald Trump is now the least popular American politician in three decades?" (David Lauter, April 1, 2016)  I must have missed something.

The Cambridge Dictionaries Online define "politician" as "a person who is active in politics, esp. as a job." and "a member of a government or law-making organization..."


Did I miss something? When did Mr. Trump become a politician? Is he not a political candidate for a political office? Am I missing something?

Is this the media's assumption?

Has someone attempted an April fool's joke?

The quilting on our new quilt Parity is turning out better than we expected.

Parity - JS AB - In progress, April 2016


This is your invitation to like our work at our Quilts SB Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment