Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 195 – (AD 1,100) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals: 23,491.1 miles; 37,805.3 kilometers. And in 71 more cycling days I will have crossed my self-imposed finish line.



Have you ever been on the road and seen an open gate and just had the hankering to follow the road inside? Well?

Today I am located at Strada Panoramica Adriatica, 236, 61121 Pesaro PU, Italy. And there’s an open gate.

And after my bike ride this morning I finished first phase of cleaning the pool deck and cage. Beautiful cypress grove in the backyard and I have to say this in a hushed voice…damn beautiful cypress trees in my backyard. This weird winter, spring, fall, and spring, and winter has caused them to shed more than ever. Those blasted needles find their way through the minuscule holes in the screen. And they plug up the screened-in drainage configuration.

Yes there is a cypress swamp in my backyard, but I do enjoy the privacy.

Question – Has anyone tried Konnyaku?



Last night I found a Chinese deliver-to-home restaurant. We’ve lost a considerable number of the same in the past couple of years. And even though I love to cook Asian recipes, which are fair-to-middling quite good, I like to try what’s available in the local circuit and near to home…especially when I do not feel like cooking.

Well we found New Beijing Restaurant off N. Dale Mabry Highway 3.3 miles from my house. I ordered a number of regular off the menu dishes. Expected delivery time frame 45 to 50 minutes. Actual delivery time - 1 ½ hours. There was an overabundance of food and a good many of the dishes had leaked out of the delivery containers. The food was fair to typical.


I did have double helpings, which could explain why my blood sugar this morning had risen 8 points… The receptionist and the delivery person were very pleasant. Will I order from them again? Let’s just say that I may rather drive the short spell down to Yummy House on Waters, 6.4 miles from my house, and pick up.

Yesterday I had an issue with Google Blogger; it keep saying that my blog Jim's Trek did not exist.  I'm not sure if it is Google or MS Windows 10 that may be causing the issue.  It has happened a couple of times.  But Jim's Trek is still here.  If you do have a problem loading Jim's Trek, here are my two URL addresses - http://jimstrek.blogspot.com/ and http://jimstrek.com/.  I finally got it to work in Oracle.

This is my 1,196th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 89,542 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment