Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 4, 2016

Day 173 – (AD 1,078) – 24.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Eh? On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Another doctor’s appointment. I’m to take it easy. Still no real voice. Guess that rules out any auditioning for the baritone or tenor leads this week. I promised that I will take the 7th day off tomorrow…but I gotta miss the grandson’s soccer practice.

Late morning I pedaled 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Here are my grand totals: 22,984.8 miles; 36,990.5 kilometers.

I am pinpointed at SP286, 73048 Nardò LE, Italy.



First band of 8 of our new quilt project.



Definitely a WIP and the title is “tbd”. Andy's work is amazing at what I put down on paper.Follow us at Quilts SB. http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,170th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,308 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment