Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Day 191 ½ – (AD 1,096 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Day of rest today. No Schwinn 170; 6 days on, 1 day off. Schedule seems to be working quite well.



I think spring has begun. Next week's summer in Tampa.





Last night’s supper, very easy and quick preparation – Shrimp Chorizo Paella. Ingredients: Olive Oil, Chorizo Sausage, Onion, Garlic, Arborio Rice, Green Peas, Seafood and Chicken Stocks, Spanish Saffron, Shrimp, Red Bell Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Lemon Salt, Pepper, Parsley. Mise en place, bit of prep work on the stove, 20 minutes in the oven, some more time on stove at medium low… Eat, and eat.

And even with the pigging out on glorious Paella, Ice Cream, and Dark-Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels my blood sugar registered this morning at 91 mg/dL.



Loaves #106 and #107 are out of the oven. These are a birthday gift; Raisin (#106) and White (#107) No-Knead loaves of bread.



And here’s something to think about, “This Gadget Can Turn Your Phone Into a 3D Printer”… Gadgets360, March 25, 2016.

“A US-based company claims to have created a portable device that lets users create 3D prints by using the light from their smartphone screen. The gadget called OLO is designed to be simple, consisting of three plastic pieces, one chip, and one motor, all operated by four AA batteries…”

An AHA moment!  I now understand why carpets are not used at gas stations...



This is my 1,192nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 89,229 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment