Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Day 190 – (AD 1,095) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Guess the cycling of these 1,095 days may have paid off. This morning I received a sort-of compliment – “Humph. Skinny.” And of course I will take any type of accolade.

My totals today – 23,376.2 miles; 37,620.4 kilometers.  And I now have 6.1% remaining of my overall distance goal.  The calculations tell me that I have only 76 more days of pedaling.



On this 190th day of Part IV of this real and virtual Trek Google Maps has me pinpointed at a location at Lungomare Trento, 85, 64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi TE, Italy.

It would seem that some persons just have too much money and just too much time.  Now do not get me wrong, I do love animals and I do love pets... Hell just think of The Pack; four yappy, noisy, in-your-face, speed-bumps.  But at $24,300, and that's for the suit of armor...



I just would like to know if there are annual celebrations of jousting at the GP Renaissance Festivals at Watership Downs.

Today I'm back to breaking down and researching the Smith families of Glasgow in the County of Lanark.  I am targeting those families with children named James and Betsy (and the derivatives).  I am searching between the period of 1760 and 1800.  All-things-being-equal this may, or may not, open a door to the origins of my Great-Great-Great Grandfather James Smith.

This is my 1,190th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 89,071 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment