Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Day 171 – (AD 1,076) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – But On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday, for the first time that I can remember, I lost my voice. Just went. Gone. Silence. And it was somewhat hilarious of me dictating to my iPhone and PC. Doctor said this morning that there’s a bug going around. Some drugs and Tom Kha Gai and rest.

Question – When one has laryngitis how is it that same person can vocalize one hell of a lot of noise when coughing, hacking and sputtering?

But I did get on my Schwinn 170 and I pedaled 23.9 miles. My totals: 22,938.0 miles; 36,915.2 kilometers.



I am located at Strada Statale 106 Jonica, 3138, 74123 Agip Petroli-ilva TA, Italy.

That’s it for today.

This is my 1,168th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,139 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim