Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Day 171 – (AD 1,076) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – But On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday, for the first time that I can remember, I lost my voice. Just went. Gone. Silence. And it was somewhat hilarious of me dictating to my iPhone and PC. Doctor said this morning that there’s a bug going around. Some drugs and Tom Kha Gai and rest.

Question – When one has laryngitis how is it that same person can vocalize one hell of a lot of noise when coughing, hacking and sputtering?

But I did get on my Schwinn 170 and I pedaled 23.9 miles. My totals: 22,938.0 miles; 36,915.2 kilometers.



I am located at Strada Statale 106 Jonica, 3138, 74123 Agip Petroli-ilva TA, Italy.

That’s it for today.

This is my 1,168th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 87,139 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment